Three Points of the Compass does like to get his teeth into a decent length of trail when he can. Not all of these are the official ‘National Trails’ however. But it is my aim to slowly work through as many of the National Trails over time, however I doubt I’ll ever knock them all off.
Below are a handful of links to a few blogs I’ve written of just a few of my hikes- including a little on gear and water sources etc.
- The Cleveland Way
- Icknield Way
- Isle of Sheppey- the birthplace of British Aviation
- The London Countryway
- London LOOP
- Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path
- The Ridgeway
- Saxon Shore Way
- Shepherd Neame City of London walk
- The South Downs Way
- The Tabular Hills Walk
- The Wealdway
A ‘2000 mile plus’ hike across the UK in 2018
- My 2018 Three Points of the Compass walk, across England, Wales and Scotland, taking in the furthest mainland compass points South, South East, West, North West, North and North East, also Lands End to John O’Groats.
- South West Coast Path
- Offas Dyke Path
- The Cape Wrath Trail- midges